First published: 25/05/2021 | Last updated: 25/05/2021
This accessibility statement applies to content published on www.tutman.co.uk
This website is run by Thesis Unit Trust Management Limited. We have designed it to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand.
You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 400% without problems
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some pages and document attachments are not clearly written
- some pages cannot be navigated using just a keyboard
- some images do not have good alternative text
- some PDF documents are not fully accessible
- some error messages are not clearly associated with form controls
We will update the statement when issues are fixed.
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information on this website in a different format contact us by email or by post to Head of Compliance, Thesis Unit Trust Management Limited, Exchange Building, St John’s Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1UP and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need – for example large print or audio
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are fixing the issues for each area listed above. We will update this page when issues are fixed.
We include accessibility acceptance criteria when developing new components.
This statement was prepared on 25 May 2021.