Tutman Literature - Terms and Conditions
Tutman is an authorised fund manager and each Fund has a specific investment objective, aiming to generate the intended outcome in accordance with the detailed terms of the Prospectus applicable to it.
It is important that you read this page before proceeding to the Literature page of our Website as it explains certain legal and regulatory restrictions which apply.
The information is not intended to replace any document, such as the Prospectus, Key Investor Information Document (KIID), Non-UCITS Key Investor Information Document (NURS-KII), Supplementary Information Document (SID), Application Form or Terms of Business, which you should read before making an investment in one of our Funds.
If you choose to make an investment you will be agreeing that you have taken all of this information into account and have accepted its implications fully.
Copies of the Prospectus, KIID and NURS-KII (as applicable) and the Assessment of Value Reports applicable to each Fund are available via the Literature page of our Website or otherwise on request. The Application Form and Terms of Business are available from the Administrator of the Fund, as set out in the relevant Prospectus. The Financial Statements are available from us on request by contacting us.
If there is anything that you do not understand or if you have any questions, please contact us.
This Literature page is for use by individuals and entities that are resident or established in the UK. Individuals and entities resident or based outside the UK should not access the information available on this Website. In particular, this Website is not intended to be accessed by individuals or entities in the US or any other jurisdiction where such access could result in contravention of local laws or regulations.
The Tutman Literature page provides you with easy access to KIIDs, NURS-KII documents, Assessment of Value Reports and Fund Prospectuses.
The documents listed on the Literature page are provided for information only.
Individual investors who wish to obtain further information should contact their independent financial adviser.
- Our responsibility to you
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. You are responsible for ensuring that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements as an investor.
The information on this Website is not intended as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities or any other investment, nor does it constitute a personal recommendation. Any application or investment you make must only be made on the basis of the relevant documentation of the Fund concerned (for example, Prospectus, KIID, NURS-KII, SID).
No information on this Website constitutes any investment, tax, legal or other advice. Neither Thesis Unit Trust Management Limited nor TUTMAN LLP, nor the group of which they are a part, will accept any liability, except for any liability that we may have under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, for any loss or damage arising out of the use, misuse or reliance upon the information contained in this Website, including, without limitation, any direct or consequential loss of profit or other damage.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- We express no opinions about individual Funds, or about their underlying investments or about financial markets in general.
- This Website is for the use of Tutman and investors or prospective investors in the Funds it operates only.
- The value of the Funds based on the investments they hold and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and you may not recover the amount of your original investment in a Fund.
- Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
- Where a Fund's investment approach involves exposure to a foreign currency, changes in rates of exchange may cause the value of the Fund and the income from it to go up or down.
- In the case of some investments held by one or more of the Funds, you should be aware that there is no recognised market for them and that it may therefore be difficult for the investment manager to the Fund(s) to deal in them or for them to obtain reliable information about their value or the extent of the risks to which they are exposed.
- Certain investments held by one or more of the Funds carry a higher degree of risk than others and are, therefore, incompatible with some investors.
- It may be possible to lose all of the initial capital in certain types of investments to which a Fund may be exposed.
Thank you for visiting our Website.
Please note: Tutman does not actively engage in the promotion or distribution of the funds that it operates. The following documents are made available for information purposes only. Investors who wish to obtain further information should contact their financial adviser.
Tutman are the independent operator and co-manufacturer for a range of funds. The Assessment of Value (AOV) Statements for these funds can be found in the links below.
Should you require information relating to a fund which is not shown below please email ThesisUT@tutman.co.uk
If you require an application form, Prospectus or Report and Accounts, please contact Tutman via the Contact us page.
- Abaco Fund ICVC
- Arch House Fund
- Ariel Fund
- BPM Trust
- Bryth ICVC
- Climate Assets Balanced Fund
- Climate Assets Growth Fund
- CP Balanced Funds
- Destiny A Fund
- Destiny B Fund
- Eden Investment Fund
- Elfynn International Trust
- Glenhuntley Portfolio Trust
- Harroway Capital ICVC
- Hawarwatza Fund
- Hawthorn Portfolio Trust
- Kes Diversified Trust
- Kes Equity Fund
- Kes Growth Fund
- Kes Income and Growth Fund
- Kes Strategic Investment Fund
- Knotts Investments Fund
- Latour Growth Fund
- Lavaud Fund
- Libero Balanced Fund
- Lime Grove Fund
- Meadowgate Balanced Funds
- Meadowgate Growth Funds
- Merlin Fund
- Mossylea Fund
- Moulsoe Fund
- Pippin Return Fund
- Scarp Fund
- Skiwi Fund
- Trowbridge Fund
- TM Acer Fund
- TM Balanced Fund
- TM Balanced Growth Fund
- TM Brown Advisory Funds
- TM Brunsdon Adventurous Growth Fund
- TM Brunsdon Cautious Growth Fund
- TM CRUX UK Smaller Companies Fund
- TM CRUX UK Core Fund
- TM CRUX European Fund
- TM CRUX European Special Situations Fund
- TM CRUX UK Special Situations Fund
- TM Cerno Select Fund
- TM Cerno Global Leaders Fund
- TM Cerno Pacific Fund
- TM Chainpoint Fund
- TM Cresswell Fund
- TM Equity Exposure Fund
- TM First Arrow Diversified Fund
- TM Fulcrum Diversified Growth Fund
- TM Fulcrum Diversified Liquid Alternatives Fund
- TM Fulcrum Income Fund
- TM Fulcrum Diversified Core Fund
- TM Fulcrum Diversified Absolute Return Fund
- TM Growth Fund
- TM home investor fund
- TM home investor feeder Fund
- TM Lime Fund
- TM Masonic Charitable Foundation Investment Fund
- TM New Court Equity Growth Fund
- TM New Court Fund
- TM New Institutional World Fund
- TM Oak Fund
- TM Optimal Fund
- TM Opus Fund
- TM P1 Sustainable World Fund
- TM Preservation Fund
- TM Private Portfolio Trust
- TM Rates Credit and Inflation Exposure Fund
- TM Redwheel UK Equity Fund
- TM Redwheel Global Equity Income Fund
- TM Redwheel Global Emerging Markets Fund
- TM Ruffer Portfolio
- TM Stonehage Fleming Global Equities Fund II
- TM Stonehage Fleming Global Equities Fund
- TM Stonehage Fleming Global Balanced Portfolio Fund
- TM Stonehage Fleming Global Growth Portfolio Fund
- TM Stonehage Fleming AIM Fund
- TM Stonehage Fleming International Fund
- TM Stonehage Fleming Opportunities Fund
- TM Tellworth UK Income and Growth Fund
- TM Tellworth UK Select
- TM Tellworth UK Smaller Companies Fund
- TM Total Return Fund
- TM UBS (UK) Global Balanced Fund
- TM UBS (UK) Global Equity Fund
- TM UBS (UK) Global Growth Fund
- TM UBS (UK) Global Yield Fund
- TM UBS (UK) Growth Fund
- TM UBS (UK) Income Focus Fund
- TM UBS (UK) Equity Fund
- TM UBS (UK) Balanced Fund
- TM Veritas Equity Strategy
- The Ambrose Fund
- The Astral Fund
- The Beamish Fund
- The Capital Link Growth Fund
- The Castor Fund
- The Contact Fund
- The Cranmer Investment Fund
- The Darin Fund
- The Delta Growth Fund
- The Deribee Growth Fund
- The Diversification Fund ICVC
- The Dunnottar Fund
- The Eldon Fund
- The Global Multi Asset Fund
- The Gulland Fund
- The Hall Fund
- The Hector Fund
- The HoundStar Fund
- The Iceberg Trust
- The Juniper Fund
- The Lockerley Fund
- The Maiden Fund
- The Mazener Fund
- The Millau Fund
- The Mishka Fund
- The Motim Fund
- The Norfolk Trust
- The Northern Lights Fund
- The Northern Star Fund
- The Notts Trust
- The Oenoke Fund
- The Ord Fund
- The Overstone Fund
- The Palfrey Fund
- The Penare Fund
- The Rectory Sustainability Fund
- The Saint Martins Fund
- The Serissa Fund
- The Staderas Fund
- The Steelback Fund
- The Stratford Fund
- The TBL Fund
- The TM Lancewood Fund
- The TM Mitcham Fund
- The TM Stockwell Fund
- The Vinings Fund
- The Wharton Fund
- The White Hill Fund
- Thesis Headway Fund
- Thesis JDS Fund
- Thesis Lion Growth Fund
- Thesis PM A Fund
- Thesis PM B Fund
- Thesis Thameside Managed Fund